From the home screen, tap My Account.
Note: If My Account is not available in home screen, scroll to and tap My Account.
- Tap Continue to give permission access.
Read the Privacy Statement, then tap Continue.
Note: If prompted, read the Give Permission message and tap Continue, then review each permission request and tap the preferred option.
The main page of My Account displays the following options:
- My Account: Manage your Virgin Mobile account, including bill payment, privacy settings and shop for new devices.
- Support: Access a variety of resources to learn more about the device, including How To's, FAQ's, as well as some basic troubleshooting assistance for common issues.
- Network: Check the current network status, test the connections, check network coverage, and report network issues.
- Virgin Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest news and promotions from Virgin Mobile.
- To access the Settings menu, swipe right from the left edge of the screen or tap the Menu icon.
From the Settings menu:
- Tap Virgin Mobile News for Virgin Mobile related news.
- Tap Settings to change the notification settings and refresh My Account content.
- Tap Virgin Mobile Apps & More for some recommended applications.
- Tap Notifications to access important messages from Virgin Mobile.
To return to the My Account home screen, tap the Back key.
- To access Device Diagnostics, swipe left from the right edge of the screen or tap the Diagnostic icon.
If prompted, tap the Refresh button.
The Device Diagnostics menu includes tools that help you:
- Test network connectivity for voice, data, and messaging
- Check for system updates
- Check power usage and internal storage
- View security and application privacy information
Swipe right to return to the My Account home screen. Otherwise, press the Home key to exit My Account.
- The My Account app is now closed.