This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your Huawei Union
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap More.
- Tap Mobile network.
- Tap the Mobile data switch to on if needed.
Verify your Huawei Union is connected to the Virgin Mobile network using My Account.
- From the home screen, tap My Account.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Data Network:
- Data Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Virgin network.
- Data Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap System Updates.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Huawei Union to the Virgin Mobile network.
- Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release the Power button when the screen turns off.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Huawei Union is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care.