This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your LG Tribute.
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap and drag the notification bar down.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Ensure that the Mobile data switch is set to ON.
Verify your LG Tribute is connected to the Virgin Mobile data network using My Account.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon, then tap My Account.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Data Network:
- Data Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Virgin data network.
- Data Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap Data Network.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your LG Tribute to the Virgin Mobile network.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 10 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG Tribute is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care.