This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your LG Optimus F3 4G LTE.
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- Tap to toggle the Mobile data switch ON.
Verify your LG Optimus F3™ 4G LTE is connected to the Virgin Mobile data network using My Account.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon, then tap My Account.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Data Network:
- Data Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Virgin data network.
- Data Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap Data Network.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Reset your connection to the Virgin Mobile network.
If resetting your connection to the Virgin Mobile network doesn't help, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care.
Note: Resetting your connection does not erase any data from your phone.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Your phone restarts.
- After it restarts, your phone automatically starts Hands Free Activation.
- After Hands Free Activation completes, your phone is ready to be used.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG Optimus F3 4G LTE is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care.