This article helps troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity issues on your Virgin Mobile Lumia 635
You may have Wi-Fi connectivity issues if your phone:
- Can't connect to a wireless network.
- Connects to a wireless network, but is unable to browse.
- Experiences limited connectivity when connected to Wi-Fi.
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed.
Make sure you've turned on Wi-Fi on your Virgin Mobile Lumia 635.
- From the home screen, tap the Settings tile.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- To turn Wi-Fi on, tap the Wi-Fi switch to ON.
Make sure the wireless network password is correct.
If the wireless network password is incorrect or changes, your Virgin Mobile Lumia 635 can't connect to the Wi-Fi network. Remove and reconnect to the network to make sure the password is correct.
- From the home screen, tap Settings tile.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Hold your finger on the network you wish to remove.
- Tap delete
- Tap the network you want to connect to.
- Enter the correct password, then tap done.
Perform a soft reset.
Performing a soft reset restarts your phone and closes this guide. If a soft reset doesn't help, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery.
- After 10 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.