This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your LG K3
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, swipe to and tap Tools.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Networks tab if needed.
- Tap to enable Mobile data if needed.
Verify your LG K3 is connected to the Nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network using Boost Zone (Boost) or My Account (Virgin Mobile).
- From the home screen, swipe to and tap Boost Zone (Boost) or My Account (Virgin Mobile).
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap Network.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Reset your connection to the Nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network.
Note: Resetting your connection does not erase any of your content or data.
- From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Dial ##72786#.
Note: The last # will not display.
- Tap OK.
- Your phone will restart.
- After it restarts, your phone automatically starts Hands Free Activation.
- After Hands Free Activation completes, your phone is ready to be used.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG K3 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please select your provider to contact Customer Care: