This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your LG G Stylo
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Swipe to and tap Settings.
- Tap the Networks tab.
- Tap the Mobile data switch to ON if needed.
Verify your LG G Stylo™ is connected to the Virgin Mobile network using My Account.
- From the home screen, tap My Account.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Data Network:
- Data Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Virgin network.
- Data Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap Data Network.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your LG G Stylo™ to the Virgin Mobile network.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key for about 10 seconds.
- Release the key when the phone restarts.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG G Stylo is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care.