Steps to use Android Device Manager with your Coolpad Avail
Note: In order to use Android Device Manager, you must have a Google account set up on your phone.
- In a web browser, go to www.google.com/android/devicemanager.
- Enter your Email for the Google Account associated with the lost or stolen device, then click Next.
- Enter the Password, then click Sign in.
A map will be displayed showing the last registered location of your phone, and a popup window with various device options.
- To change the selected device, click the device name, then scroll to and select the desired device.
- To search for the current location of the phone, click the Locate device icon.
- To cause the selected phone to ring at full volume for 5 minutes, click Ring, then click Ring to confirm.
- To immediately lock the phone and change the current screen lock, click Lock, enter the requested information, then click Lock to confirm.
- To erase all information on the phone, click Erase, read the warning message, then click Erase to confirm.
Note: A factory reset will result in the loss of all data stored on the phone including 3rd party applications. This type of reset should only be used as a last resort after all other options have been exhausted. If possible, it is highly recommended that you complete a backup of the phone information before proceeding with this step.